Yesterday afternoon I met up with some new friends from Chengdu Living at Happy Valley amusement park in Chengdu. I was looking forward to enjoying the park once this summer before we get properly into fall and I’m glad I did. I took the Fuji X100 with me and took some photos, my favorites of which are below. After you click on one, you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to flip through them.
Some Happy Valley Highlights
- The first ride, which is a vertical raise and drop
- The red sit-down roller coaster
- The haunted house, which far exceeded my expectations
- Playing carnival games and winning a pink stuffed monkey by knocking down cans with a baseball
- The video arcade which had a drummer game with a drum set